3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Water Filtration System - Model AP-DWS1000
- Part Number: 55831-01
- Item Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: AP-DWS1000
- Color: White / Chrome
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Warranty Description: 10 year limited warranty
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Date First Available: September 25, 2005
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor for more appealing drinking water
- Reduces particulate and rust to help preserve plumbing and fixtures
- Reduces lead, VOCs, MTBE, and parasitic protozoan cysts for peace of mind
- Automatic shutoff meter reminds user to change cartridges
- Sanitary twist-off cartridge design to help provide fast and easy cartridge change
From the Manufacturer The Aqua-Pure Drinking Water System AP-DWS1000 reduces chlorine taste andodor, particulate, lead, VOCs, parasitic protozoan cysts, and MTBE fromdrinking water. The water filter system uses advanced dual-stage carbon-blockfiltration, providing tasty, clear water and protecting plumbing and fixtures. Easy installation under sink conveniently dispenses cleaner and clearer waterview larger Dual stage carbon block filtration reduces harmful particulate in the watersupply view larger Enjoy refreshing, crystal clear water right from the faucet view larger Aqua-Pure takes the worry out of ordinary tap water The Aqua-Pure system uses an exclusive progressive porosity process, filtering water through increasingly tighter pores to help reduce microscopic particulate. It has a nominal filtration rating of 0.5 microns and operates at temperatures up to 100 F/37.8 C and water pressures up to 125 psi/862 kPa. The system has a flow rate of 0.6 gpm/2.3 Lpm and capacity of 625 gal/2,366 L. Automatic shutoff ensures quick and easy filter changes The Aqua-Pure AP-DWS1000 is designed with a built-in shut-off meter that automatically shuts off the system after 625 gallons/2,366 liters of water have been filtered. To change cartridges, simply twist off the old cartridge and twist on a new one--no tools required and no contact with soiled material. Improving your home's water quality Used to help improve water quality in food service operations, businesses andhomes, drinking water filtration systems range from complex multi-filtersystems at the point where water enters the house, to simple plug-in undersink units easily installed on the water line. Costs vary, but a carefullychosen water filtration system can pay off by replacing bottled waterpurchases and preserving fixtures and plumbing. About 3M Purification Inc. For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers' lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. 3M Purification Inc. (formerly CUNO Incorporated), provides filtration and separation solutions for food service, science labs, residential, marine, and other applications. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value. What's in the box: Drinking water system bracket assembly (includes heads, connections, shutoff meter) Water Filter cartridge 1 (AP-DW80) Water Filter cartridge 2 (AP-DW90) Saddle valve assembly Faucet assembly (with blue tubing) Tubing (yellow) Mounting hardware Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual Aqua-Pure AP-DWS1000 Accessories Replacement Cartridge Aqua-Pure APDW 80/90 Replacement Cartridge
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend