Air King 9318 Industrial Grade High Velocity Multi Mount Fan, 18-Inch
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 16 x 21 inches
- Item Weight: 9.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Air King
- Item model number: 9318
- 18-Inch powder coated metal blade
- 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed ball bearing motor
- Rear mounted pull cord switch and a black, 9-foot, 3-conductor SJT type power cord
- ETL and OSHA compliant; Tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99
- Up to 3190 CFM
Cool and Circulate Air at Work The Air King 9318 Industrial Grade Wall Fan is used to cool and circulate airin industrial or commercial settings including, loading docks, warehouses,health clubs and other commercial spaces. This fan can be mounted to walls,ceilings or steel beams to save floor and table space. The 9318 is suitablefor busy warehouses or bustling gyms and keeps the power cord off the groundfor high traffic areas. With a powerful motor and steel construction, this fanis the perfect solution for instant air circulation and cooling. Air Kingadded a powder coated finish to the blade guard and mount for years of optimalperformance. This unit is tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99,meets the made in America requirements of ARRA and is ETL and OSHA compliant.It comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects inmaterials and workmanship. Air King equipped this model with a powerful3-speed, 1-phase motor that's fully enclosed for quiet operation and is ratedat 120-volts, 1/6-horsepower and has 3-speed settings for cubic feet perminute of 3190, 2970, 2660 on high, medium and low and rotations per minute of1500, 1300, 1100 on high, medium and low. The motor is rated for 1.5, 1.3 and1 amps and 180, 150 and 125 watts. The industrial grade fan motor means highvelocity air circulation with little to no maintenance. Additional Features for a Dependable Work Fan This fan features a pivoting head to direct airflow and an easy mount for fastinstallation. Other features include a rear mounted pull cord and powdercoated, steel blade guard. The blade guard, motor housing and mount arefinished in black. This unit includes a 9-foot, 3-conductor SJT type powercord and measures 21.5-inches (L) by 16-inches (W) by 21-inches (H) with an21.4-pound weight. About Air King Air King offers a full line of industrial grade and commercial grade aircirculating solutions. Whether it's for an industrial setting such as amanufacturing plant, warehouse or factory or a commercial setting such as anoffice, school or hospital, Air King has the perfect solution for you. AirKing is known for its powerful motors that last for years.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend