Cold Steel 97Thkls Two Handed Katana Machete With Sheath
Cold Steel 97THKLS Two Handed Katana Machete with Sheath
- Product Dimensions: 40.5 x 3 x 2 inches ; 2.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 97THKLS
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle: 16 1/2" Long Polypropylene
- Overall Length: 40 1/2"
- Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel with Black Baked on Anti Rust Matte Finish
- Sheath: Cor-Ex Sheath
- Type: Machete
- Includes sheath
These well made and affordable machetes mimic the design of swords, but theyare effective clearing tools. Made in Cold Steel's factory in South Africa,the blade with its modern tactical Tanto point is heat treated to a toughspring temper. Sporting a black, baked-on anti-rust finish, it is tough,reliable and almost impervious to the elements. To facilitate one or two-handed use, Cold Steel paired the full tang blade with a long extra toughinjection molded polypropylene handle with a sturdy cross guard. An excellentbushcraft tool and capable machete, this Machete is equally at home clearingbrush in the wilderness and cutting Tatami Mats in your back yard. Now, Lynnhas increased the blade length of the Machete to 24", Packing even morecutting power into this super-affordable modern machete.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend