Cold Steel Viking Sword With Leather And Wood Scabbard
Cold Steel Viking Sword with Leather and Wood Scabbard
- Product Dimensions: 36.9 x 8 x 1 inches ; 3.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 88VS
- Blade Length: 30.25"
- Handle: 6 5/8" Leather Wrapped Handle
- Overall Length: 36 7/8"
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Scabbard: Leather / Wood Scabbard with Steel Fittings
- Overall Length: 36.88"
- Handle Material: Wood Covered in Leather, Black
- Carry System: Wood Scabbard Covered in Leather, Black
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
The typical Viking sword of the 9th and 10th centuries featured a long wideblade with a broad central fuller and two keen edges. The preferred stroke wasa hard slash or chopping blow, so the point was fairly rounded but was justacute enough to be useful for thrusting. A simple guard with forward curvingquillons was often utilized and combined with an equally utilitarian woodenhandle that was covered with leather, bone, or even cast in brass. What reallymade the Viking Sword so distinctively recognizable from its contemporarieswas its heavy 5 lobed pommel used to balance the long blade. Our sword hasfeatures in common with its historical counterpart. It has a double edgedblade, hand forged out of high carbon steel and then polished to a brilliantlustre. The wooden handle is covered in leather and is supported by a simple,elegant guard at one end and an equally handsome 5 lobed pommel at the other.Both guard and pommel feature traditional Celtic knot embellishments. To housethe keen double edge blade each of our swords is supplied with a wood scabbardcovered in black leather and reinforced with a highly polished steel chape andthroat.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend