Coleman Premium Dual Fuel(TM) Lantern with Hard Carry Case
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 6.8 inches ; 6.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 3000000945
- Extra-bright 861 lumens on high
- Adjustable dimmer knob for the perfect outdoor light
- All-Season Strong(TM) fuel design for incredible light in frigid conditions
- Dual Fuel(TM) power runs on Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 7-hr. runtime on high using one tank of fuel
- Two-mantle lighting
- Hard carry case for protected carrying and storage
- 3-year limited warranty
- Made in USA of US & foreign components
Lantern, 2-Mantle, Adjustable, Dual Fuel w/Case Don't sit in the dark when you can light up your world. The Coleman 285-748TTwo-mantle Dual-fuel Lantern with Hard Case is just the thing you need toilluminate your camp site. This lantern has a fuel capacity of 1.3 pints anduses Coleman number 12 mantles. You can depend on seven to 14 hours of burntime and the durable carrying case features a tough, double-wall construction.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend