Multi-Strain PROBIOTIC (by InnovixLabs). Broad Spectrum - 26 Diverse Probiotic Strains. 10,000,000,000 Live Cultures at Expiration. Gluten-free. 60 Delayed-Release Tablets.
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 794504984859
- Delivers a unique blend of 26 Probiotic Strains. Provides both high strain diversity and high bacteria count.
- More than just Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria. Formulated with a wide variety of probiotics such as Pediococcus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus, to restore and maintain a healthy gut flora.*
- A healthy gut flora is essential and influences every aspect of health from mood, metabolism, immunity and digestive comfort.*
- Designed to survive stomach acid and provide targeted release with Bio-tract. 10,000,000,000 live cultures guaranteed at expiration date. No refrigeration required.
- Probiotics are cultivated in USA, Italy, and Denmark. Tableted, packaged, and tested in the USA. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility.
Multi-Strain Probiotic: 1. Why a broad-spectrum probiotic? - Modern life - everyday stress, poor diet, pollution, and medications (especially antibiotics) - disrupts our natural balance and gut flora, giving bad bacteria the upper hand - Healthy gut flora consists of many different species of probiotic bacteria - A multi-strain or high-diversity probiotic helps restore the natural diversity of your gut 2. Benefits of 26 diverse probiotic strains - A broad-spectrum probiotic will help to restore & maintain a healthy gut flora - A diverse gut flora plays a central role in human health - Gut bacteria influence mood, metabolism, immunity, digestive comfort and overall well-being 3. Formulated with Bio-tract - Stomach acid destroys most probiotics - Bio-tract is a patented delivery system for protecting delicate probiotics from stomach acid - Provides targeted release of live probiotics exactly where your body needs it 4. Formulated with 30 billion live & active cultures at time of manufacture. 10 Billion GUARANTEED AT EXPIRATION. No refrigeration required. 5. Delayed release tablets. GLUTEN-FREE (Third-party Certified less than 5 parts per million.) Soy-free and Non-GMO. 6. Probiotics are cultivated in USA, Italy, and Denmark. Tableted, packaged and tested in USA. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility. Tested and re-tested by both in-house and third-party labs to guarantee purity and potency. [These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and DrugAdministration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, orprevent any disease.]
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend