TEMCo Hammer Lug Crimper Tool 5 Year Warranty
Style: 1 qty
- Part Number: TH0007
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Item model number: TH0007
- Style: 1 qty
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Date First Available: July 20, 2013
- Discount applied automatically when quantity lots are bought.
- Black oxide crimp ram won't chip or flake.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
- Get it fast. Most orders received in 1-4 days.
- Perfect for battery and welder cables. Designed for 8 Gauge through 0000 Gauge (4/0)
Style:1 qty How to use crimper: STEP 1 Place terminal in jaw of crimper. Placestripped wire in terminal. STEP 2 With crimper on solid surface, strike crimpram with hammer 1-2 times. STEP 3 When hammer impact feels solid, the crimp iscomplete. NOTE: Some crimpers come with a gauge, but with variations in wire,terminal wall thickness and material used, this feature is a recipe for badcrimps. Using the force method above will guarantee perfect crimps every time.Once the terminal completely envelopes the wire, the crimper will not move andwhen struck will feel "solid".
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend