The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Bantam (October 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0345539125
- ISBN-13: 978-0345539120
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
Editorial Reviews Review 'Mr. Martin is a literary dervish, bursting with the wild vision of the verybest tale tellers. And Tyrion is his grandest creation' New York Times 'I loveTyrion Lannister. He's a baller and a drinker but he's also dry, cynical,jaded. An atheist and an aesthete. I'm telling you about him because I thinkyou will love him too, and I want to not be the only person in my socialcircle who has a poster of him on the wall in their kitchen' Caitlin MoranPraise for A Song of Ice and Fire: 'The sheer mind-boggling scope of this epichas sent other fantasy writers away shaking their heads ...Its ambition: toconstruct the Twelve Caesars of fantasy fiction, with characters so venomousthey could eat the Borgias' Guardian _--This text refers to an alternateHardcover edition._ About the Author George R. R. Martin is the 1 _New York Times_ bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire--_A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, _and_ A Dance with Dragons_--as well as _Tuf Voyaging, Fevre Dream, The Armageddon Rag, Dying of the Light, Windhaven_ (with Lisa Tuttle),_ _and_ Dreamsongs Volumes I _and_ II_. He is also the creator of _The Lands of Ice and Fire,_ a collection of maps from A Song of Ice and Fire featuring original artwork from illustrator and cartographer Jonathan Roberts. As a writer-producer, Martin has worked on _The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, _and various feature films and pilots that were never made. He lives with the lovely Parris in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Jonty Clark has been a freelance illustrator since 1997--mainly for editorial, but also for books, museums, and advertising. His clients include BBC History, BBC Music and BBC Countryfile Magazines, Radio Times, _The Times, Financial Times, Telegraph, _Natural History Museum, and Kumala Wines.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend