Black & Decker P2G7B Power To Go Lithium Battery Booster
- Brand: BLACK+DECKER
- Model: P2G7B
- Item Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 6 x 3 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: P2G7B
- Manufacturer Part Number: P2G7B
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: August 27, 2015
- Plug, Boost & Go!
- 2 Amp USB Portable Power Supply
- Rechargeable Li-ION battery
- Connect two ways - directly to your car battery or plug into your vehicle's accessory outlet
- Includes battery clamps, home charger and car charger/boosting cable
When your car vehicle battery is dead, the Black & Decker Battery Booster ishere to get you back on the road. Simply plug the booster into the 12 Volt DCoutlet or clamp it directly to the battery. Turn it on and start your car inminutes. The Black & Decker Battery Booster includes a multi-color power /status indicator to let you know when to start your vehicle. It also includesa 2 amp USB charging port to use as a portable power source for charging cellphones, tablets or any electronic device that needs power through a USB port.The Power Booster also has an emergency LED light built in.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend