Boss Audio R1004 Riot 400-Watt Full Range Class A/B 2-8 Ohm Stable 4 Channel ..
BOSS AUDIO R1004 Riot 400-Watt Full Range, Class A/B 2-8 Ohm Stable 4 Channel Amplifier
- Item Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.6 x 3.4 inches
- Item model number: R1004
- Batteries: 1 12V batteries required.
- Chassis Size: Please fill in Unit Size
- Wireless Remote: Yes
- Warranty: 6 YEAR PLATINUM DEALER WARRANTY
- Height (inches): 4 inches
- Width (inches): 9.5 inches
- Weight: 3.7 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Date First Available: March 15, 2011
- 400 W MAX Power, 4 Channel. 75 W X 4 RMS @ 2 ohm. 38 W X 4 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Full Range, Class A/B,
- High and Low Level Inputs
- 6 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
The Boss R1004 4-channel amplifier features a MAX power handling of 400 wattsand a RMS power handling of 50 watts. The Class A/B circuit design run coolerand more efficiently with low distortion and high reliability. This class isintermediate between Class A and B, with the two active elements conductingmore than half of the time which are best used for speakers. Other featuresinclude a Hi/Low pass crossover, a variable bass boost and is 2-ohm stable. -Trimode Capable - 2 Ohm Stable - Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB We are anAuthorized Boss Dealer
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend