Crosley CR8005C-OR Cruiser II Portable Battery Powered 3-Speed Turntable, Orange
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 14 x 4.8 inches
- Item Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- Manufacturer: Crosley
- Origin: China
- Item model number: CR8005C-OR
- Batteries: 6 AA batteries required.
- Plays 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Battery powered for ultimate portability; AC power adapter included
- Dynamic full-range stereo speakers
- Auxiliary input lets you connect your smartphone or MP3 player
- RCA and headphone jack outputs
Color: Orange Love the rich, warm sound of vinyl, but wish it was a more moveable musicformat? Put down the iPod and mobilize your music with the Crosley Cruiser IIthree-speed portable turntable. Constructed of wood and bound in a leatherettematerial, the briefcase-styled record player is lightweight and easilytransported from place to place. It features built-in full range stereospeakers so you can listen to your music without having to connect it to aspeaker system--or you can expand your sound using the RCA Audio output. An ACpower adapter is included, but the available battery power (using 6 AAbatteries) makes for true freedom--you never have be tethered to an outletagain! Cruise over to a friend's house and experience vinyl's superior soundtogether.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend