Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1066 MT/s (PC3-8500) SODIMM 204-Pin Mac Memory CT2K4G3S1067M / CT2C4G3S1067M
Capacity: 8GB KIT (4GBx2)
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1066
- Memory Speed: 1066 MHz
- Brand Name: Crucial
- Item model number: CT2K4G3S1067M
- Item Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 5 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 7 x 0.44 x 5 inches
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: July 12, 2012
- Synchronous Dynamic RAM (SDRAM) delivers superior performance
- 204-pin SODIMM, unbuffered signal processing
- 1066 MHz clockspeed
- Easy installation
- Compatible with select Mac systems
Capacity: 8GB KIT (4GBx2) | Style: DRAM CT2C4G3S1067M is an 8 GB kit consisting of (2) 4 GB DDR3 Notebook modules thatoperates at speeds up to 1066 MT/s and has a CL7 latency. It is Unbuffered andis non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204-Pins andis compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory. From the Manufacturer Crucial SODIMMs. Help your laptop perform at its best. Designed to help your laptop run faster and smoother, a Crucial memory upgradeis one of fastest, most affordable, and easiest ways to improve your system'sperformance. Crucial memory empowers your laptop to achieve faster applicationloading times, faster system responsiveness, and increased ability tomultitask and handle data-intensive programs. What does this mean? Spend lesstime staring at loading screens and more time getting stuff done. Cruciallaptop modules are rigorously tested at both the component and module level toensure that your memory meets our stringent compatibility and performancestandards. Every module Crucial manufactures is tested for completefunctionality before it leaves our doors. At a fraction of the price of yourlaptop, an investment in Crucial memory helps your system get up to speed. Crucial - quality you can depend on. Crucial is a trusted name when it comes to DRAM, and that's no coincidence. Asa brand of Micron, one of the largest manufacturers of DRAM in the world,Crucial works with our engineers to design, refine, test, manufacture, andsupport our extensive line of memory modules. To ensure that you get areliable memory upgrade, Crucial tests every module at the component andmodule level to make certain that it meets our exacting specifications. If itdoesn't meet or exceed the performance levels that Crucial advertises, then itdoesn't leave our doors. With a product portfolio that includes thousands ofupgrades for more than 50,000 systems, Crucial has one specifically designedfor you. Product Highlights: Selection - comprehensive product portfolio includes modules for over 50,000 systems and includes everything from energy-efficient DDR3 modules to legacy DDR modules in a range of densities Quality - all of Crucial's memory is manufactured from premium quality DRAM and fully tested at the component and module level for performance, reliability, and system compatibility Reliability - backed by over 30 years of DRAM industry experience Compatibility - OEM-compatible with the latest PC systems Super Simple Installation While Crucial memory is OEM-compatible, you'll want to check your system's specifications to ensure that the memory you're ordering works with your system in terms of technology (i.e. DDR, DDR2, DDR3), speed, and module density.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend