ExpertPower EXP12120 12 Volt 12 Amp Rechargeable battery
Size: 12V 12 AH
- Brand: ExpertPower
- Model: EXP12120
- Item Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.8 x 3.7 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: EXP12120
- Manufacturer Part Number: EXP12120
- Folding: No
- Amperage: 12 A
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: November 15, 2012
- BATTERY TYPE - 12 Volt 12 Amp 20 Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery With F2 Style Terminals
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - The High Impact Resistant Battery Case Is Made Up Of A Non-Conductive ABS Plastic. This Material Has a Strong Resistance To Shock, Vibration, Chemicals and Heat.
- AGM TECH - The Acid Inside Is Absorbed Between The Plates And Thereby Immobilized By A Very Fine Fiberglass Mat. This Along With The Valve Regulated, Spill-Proof Design Of Our Batteries Allows Trouble-Free, Safe Operation In Any Orientation.
- USER FRIENDLY - Easy, One-Time Installation Of Our Maintenance Free and Valve Regulated Batteries Will Get Your System Or Application Running In No Time At All.
Size: 12V 12 AH ExpertPower Sealed Lead Acid Batteries are made with the highest quality ofmaterials available. Our Lead Acid Batteries are typically used for: HomeAlarm Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS), Lighting Equipment, GeneralElectronics, Home Security Systems, Emergency Systems, Medical Devices,Electric Scooters, Solar Collectors, Wheelchairs and many Other Applications.Whether it's the SECURITY of your home, the MOBILITY of your machine, or evenjust a personal HOBBY, be sure to use the most efficient batteries available.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend