FiiO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter With Micca 6ft Optical Toslink Cable - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Manufacturer: FiiO
- Item model number: barb60FG
- Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack
- Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution
- Cirrus CS8416 digital receiver chip
- Switch selectable coaxial or optical input.
- Comes with Micca 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.
Comes with Micca brand 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable. NOTE: The FiiO D3 only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound output will be noise/static. The FiiO D3 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into highfidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between moderndigital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers.The D3 works with any playback source with an optical (Toslink) or coaxialdigital audio output. Here are just a few of the devices supported: - Digital TVs and HDTVs - CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players - Apple TV, Google TV (Revue) - Game consoles: PS3 (All), XBOX 360 (Slim) - Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO - AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers - Digital media players and streamers Feature Highlights - Built-in high-performance phase locked loop (PLL) - WM8805 ultra low jitter digital receiver - Supports up to 192KHz/24bit audio signal - Optical and coaxial inputs with selection switch - 2 channel standard stereo RCA output - Indicator for digital receiving status (LOCKED) - MINI USB power supply port (AC adapter included) What's in the box - FiiO D3 - AC power adapter - User's manual Specifications - Power supplyï¼šDC 5V - Output amplitudeï¼š1.6Vï¼ˆ0dB Fsï¼‰ - Frequency Responseï¼š20Hz~20KHz - Signal to Noise Ratio: â‰¥90dB - Crosstalk: 75dB - Total harmonic distortion: <0.01%(10mW) - Size: 61.6mmÃ—49.1mmÃ—21mm - Weight:50g
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend