Mastering Microsoft Publisher 2013 and 2010 Made Easy Video Training Tutorial DVD-ROM Course
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Over 4 hours of video lessons (69 individual lessons)
- PDF instruction manuals
- Hands-on practice exercises
- Intro-Advanced material. Versions 2013-2010
- PC or MAC. Part of our Microsoft Office Training Library
Learn Microsoft Publisher 2013 & 2010 with this comprehensive course fromTeachUcomp, Inc. Mastering Publisher Made Easy features 69 video lessons withover 4 hours of introductory through advanced instruction. Watch, listen andlearn as your expert instructor guides you through each lesson step-by-step.During this media-rich learning experience, you will see each functionperformed just as if your instructor were there with you. Reinforce yourlearning with the text of our printable classroom instruction manual,additional images and practice exercises. You will learn how to create dynamicfliers, postcards & business cards, perform mail merges, preparing yourprojects for printing and much more. Whether you are completely new toPublisher or upgrading from an older version, this course will empower youwith the knowledge and skills necessary to be a proficient user. We haveincorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques todevelop an easy-to-use course that you can customize to meet your personallearning needs. Simply insert the DVD-ROM into your computer to launch theeasy-to-use interface, click to launch a video lesson or open the manual andyouâ€™re on your way to mastering Publisher.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend