Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (10 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Blue - (Part# 31-399-10B )
Color: 10 Feet
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Item model number: 31-399-10B
- Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio or videos, link computers through a network switch and more, at data transmission speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). Ideal for wired home or office use, this 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than conventional Category 5 cables, and can even handle bandwidth-intensive requirements.
- 50-micron male RJ45 connectors on each end, which are durably built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating, for high-quality data transfer accuracy. Category 5 is a computer networking standard, making it compatible with most network components.
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
- Compatible with 10/100 Base-T networks and feature enhanced 350 MHz bandwidth for distributing data, voice, and video at high-speeds. Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Color:10 Feet Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch CableConnects a computer to aprinter, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local AreaNetwork (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio/video,link PCs through a network switch & more, at data transfer speeds up to 1000Mbps (1 Gbps). This 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than normalCat5 cables, & handles high-bandwidth needs. 50-micron male RJ45 connectorsare built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating for high-quality accuracy.Noise, interference & crosstalk are reduced with its 4 unshielded twistedpairs (4PR UTP) of copper strands & tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy-duty, snag-less molding makes setup simple & 350 MHz bandwidth allows forhigh-speed distribution of data, voice & video.Product Features- Connectsnetwork components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps- 24AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth- 50-micron male RJ45connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating- 4PR UTP copperstrands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk- Tough, yet flexible PVCjacket & heavy-duty, snag-less moldCompatibility- Devices with RJ45 jacks,including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers& network attached storage devices- Cat5 is a computer networking standard &works with 10/100 Base-T networksInstallationPlug-&-play: Ready to use, onceeach end is connected to a respective port on a compatible deviceNotes-Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like arouter/switch box- Also known as a network cable, computer cable, Category5ecable, Ethernet cable, or Data/LAN cable
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend