Microsoft Access 2010
Platform: PC Disc
- Release date: June 15, 2010
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 1.2 inches; 1 ounces
- Media:: Software
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Microsoft Access 2010 lets you track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information
- Get started faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates
- Apply professional designs using Office themes for great-looking forms and reports
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database
Platform: PC Disc Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity. Access 2010 empowers you tomake the most of your information--even if you're not a database expert. And,through newly added Web databases, it amplifies the power of your data, makingit easier to track, report, and share with others. Your data will never befurther away than your closest Web browser. Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity, with ready-to-go templates toget you going and powerful tools that stay relevant as your data grows. _Access 2010 empowers you to make the most of your information--even if you're not a database expert. Click to enlarge._ _The enhanced Expression Builder greatly simplifies your formulas and expressions with IntelliSense. Click to enlarge._ _Conditional formatting now supports data bars and you can now manage your conditional formatting rules from a single intuitive view. Click to enlarge._ Access 2010 empowers you to make the most of your information--even if you'renot a database expert. And, through newly added Web databases, Accessamplifies the power of your data, making it easier to track, report, and sharewith others. Your data will never be further away than your closest Webbrowser.1 Build databases faster and easier than before Forget the learning curve. Out-of-the box templates and reusable componentsmake Access 2010 a fast and simple database solution. Get started in just a few clicks. Find new built-in templates you can start using without customization, or select templates from Office.com and customize them to meet your needs. Build your databases with new modular components using new Application Parts and add prebuilt Access components for common tasks to your database in a few simple clicks. Create more impactful forms and reports Access 2010 brings you the innovative tools you'd expect from Microsoft Officeto help you easily create professional, informative forms and reports. Conditional formatting now supports data bars and you can now manage your conditional formatting rules from a single intuitive view. The addition of Office themes in Access 2010 gives you the ability to coordinate numerous database objects in just a couple clicks and makes formatting a breeze. Get easier access to the right tools at the right time Locate the commands you need when you want them and where you want them. Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With Access 2010, you're in control. Manage your database and obtain a faster, more direct route to your database tools from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. The Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space to manage your database and customize your Access experience. Add automation and complex expressions without writing a line of code Access 2010 empowers you to be your own developer by bringing you simplifiedand easy-to-use tools--even if you consider yourself a database novice. The enhanced Expression Builder greatly simplifies your formulas and expressions with IntelliSense. Reduce errors and spend more time focusing on building your database. With the revamped Macro Designer, it's now even easier for you to add basic logic to your database. If you're an experienced Access user, you'll find the enhancements are more intuitive for creating complex logic and enable you to extend your database application Get a centralized landing pad for your data Access 2010 offers easy ways to bring your data together and increase workquality. Include Web Services and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity Services data right in the applications you build. You can now connect to data sources via newly added Web Service protocol.2 Import and link data from a broad range of other external sources such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Outlook, and more. Or, collect and update your data via e-mail--no server required. Access your database in new ways Newly added Access Services on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 enables you tomake your databases available on the Web with new Web databases. Start collaborating right away. Post your databases online and then access, view, and edit them from the Web. Users without an Access client can open Web forms and reports via a browser and their changes are automatically synchronized. Whether you're a large corporation, small-business owner, nonprofitorganization, or if you're just looking for more efficient ways to manage yourpersonal information, Access 2010 makes it easier to get what you need donemore quickly, with more flexibility, and with better results. 1 This feature requires Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 to publish and sharea Web database. 2 Support for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity Services isconfigured in SharePoint Server 2010.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend