Monoprice 6ft Premier Series XLR Male to 1/4inch TRS Male 16AWG Cable (Gold Plated)
Length: 6 Feet
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.7 x 1.2 inches
- Item Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Item model number: 104761
- Monoprice's line of Professional Audio cables brings you high performance cables at rock bottom prices
- Balanced audio cables utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run
- They have a separate braided shield to provide additional resistance to interference without modulating the interference into the signal
Length:6 Feet Monoprice's line of Professional Audio cables brings you highperformance cables at rock bottom prices. . Whether you're connectingbroadcast equipment instruments for your band or your high end entertainmentsystem Monoprice has the interconnect cables for you. Balanced audio cablesutilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend theeffective range of the cable run. Additionally unlike standard unbalanced RCAinterconnects that utilizes their braid as a signal return balanced cableshave a separate braided shield to provide additional resistance tointerference without modulating the interference into the signal. Thisprevents ground loop issues. XLR to 1/4" TRS balanced pro audio cables providehigh fidelity and eliminate noise in the recording studio and on the stage.Our new Premier Series cables up the ante in terms of construction quality andperformance.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend