Portable WiFi Projector, BlitzWolf 1200 Lumens LED Wireless Home Theater, Support Phone/Laptop/PC/SD Card/Play Station/TV Box/Xbox/USB Disk
Color: WIFI Projector
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 2.8 x 6.3 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Item model number: BW-MP1
- Wireless & Portable --- Size of a book(7.8*6*2.7 inches), pair your phone with the built-in Wifi, you can take this theater anywhere for movie, video or game as long as you got a phone. (Note: the projector needs to be connected to home power with cable.)
- A 130" TV Screen --- By adjusting the distance to the wall, the display size can be 50''(4.95ft), 70"(7.22ft), 100"(9.32ft), 130"(12.47ft) of high definition.
- 20,000hrs Durable Lamp --- 55W 1,200Lumens LED bulb, 20,000hrs super long lifespan, displays 16.7 million colors, with loud speaker.
- 5 Formats Input --- Support USB/SD/AV/HDMI/VGA input and WiFi, you can play videos in whatever your PC, laptop, USB disk, SD card, cellphone, TV box, play station, Xbox, etc.(Airplay function currently doesn't support iOS10!)
- Arty Appearance --- Polyhedron case design, your place is not only a theater with this case, but more artistic and modern.
Color: WIFI Projector Must Know Before Purchase! 1. Due to DRM, please contact YouTube/Netflix if they fail to play! 2. This projector is designed for home theater movies and video games, notrecommended for EXCEL or business presentations. 3. Due to copyright, the projector does not support Dolby audio format, ifthere's an audio problem please turn off the Dolby audio output. How to pair your mobile devices with BlitzWolf projector? Step 1: Turn on the projector, press Input and select "BW-Link", you will see a pagewith Mode(Miracast/DLNA) and password, press OK to switch between eithermodes. Step 2: For Apple devices, select the DLNA mode; For Android devices, select theMiracast mode. Go to your phone WLAN managing page, pair with the WiFi spot"BW-Link-xxxxx" with the password on the sreen. Step 3: For iPhone/iPad, find the Airplay at the pull-up menu, click "BW-Link-xxxxx",switch on "Mirroring" and done. For Macbook, find the Airplay and choose "BW-Link-xxxxx". For Android devices, find the "Wireless Display", normally in"Display Setting" or "Wireless & Network -- More" Page. Click "BW-Link-xxxxx"and done. Specifications Image System: LCD Contrast: 800:1 Native Resolution: 800x480 Supported resolution: 1920x1080 Lens: f=125 Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9 Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz Power: 55W Max Languages: 23 Construction: Front Projection(does not support ceiling mounted) Video Format:3GP(H263,MPEG4)/AVI(XVID,DIVX,H264)/MKV(XVID,DIVX,H264)/FLV(FLV1)MOV(H264)/MP4(MPEG4,AVC)/MPG(MPEG1)VOB(MPEG2)/RMVB(RV40) Audio Format: MP3/WMA/ASF/OGG/AAC/WAV Image Format: JPG/PNG/BMP Document Format: TXT Package Includes 1 x User manual 1 x Power adapter 1 x 3 in 1 AV cable 1 x Remote control(battery is not included) 1 x Projector
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend