Texas Instruments Ba Ii Plus Financial Calculator Black 1
Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial Calculator
Item Package Quantity: 1
Brand: Texas Instruments
- Brand Name: Texas Instruments
- Item Weight: 3.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.7 x 3 inches
- Item model number: IIBAPL/TBL/1L1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Color: Black
- Closure: zipper
- Corner/Edge Style: rounded
- Cover Material: leather
- Pencil Lead Degree (Hardness): 2H
- Locking: key
- Material Type: N/A
- Media Stored: 10
- Core Size: 5 Feet
- Coating: blade coating
- Fastener Capacity: 2.5 Meters
- Expansion: 4.5 Meters
- Pre-printed: false
- Tab Cut: straight
- Tab Position: top
- Binding Edge: middle
- Number of Fasteners: 3
- Total Recycled Content Percentage: 25
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percentage: 100
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content: 33.3
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: small
- Lines Per Page: 1
- Ruling: ruling
- Sheet Size: 1 centimeters
- Brightness Rating: 55.00
- Paper Finish: Embossed
- Point Type: fine
- Line Size: 0.3 Feet
- Ink Color: black
- Tip Type: gel, marker
- Number of Holes: 3
- Manufacturer Part Number: IIBAPL/TBL/1L1
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Date First Available: November 1, 2006
- Performs common math as well as various financial functions
- Worksheet mode includes tables for amortization, bond, depreciation, and compound interest
- Built-in memory for storage of previous worksheets
- Can perform cash-flow analysis and advanced list-based statistics
- Slide-case included to protect screen
Item Package Quantity:1 | Color:Black Texas InstrumentsBA II plus Financial Calculator for business professionals and studentsfeatures are that it performs common math as well as various financialfunctions; the Worksheet mode includes tables for amortization, bond,depreciation, and compound interest, Built-in memory for storage of previousworksheets, Can perform cash-flow analysis and advanced list-based statisticsand a Slide-case included to protect screen. We're definitelytaking this along with us the next time we shop for a house. Though it takes alittle effort to master the collection of financial worksheets available onthe Texas Instruments BA II Plus, you'll be glad you invested the time andmoney in this fine financial calculator.The BA II Plus operates in standardcalculator and worksheet modes. The standard mode lets you perform common mathas well as operations involving the time value of money--that is, applicationssuch as mortgages or annuities in which payments are equal and evenly spaced.You can also perform trigonometric functions in standard mode.The more hard-core worksheet mode includes tables for amortization, bond, depreciation, andcompound interest. If you're not familiar with such calculations, the veryhelpful user's manual will guide you through the process. All previousworksheet values are stored in memory, so you don't have to retype all thebond maturity or cash flow analysis figures.The average user who wants tocalculate a basic loan payment will be more comfortable working in thestandard calculator mode. We were using the BA II Plus tools for calculatingbasic interest and payment periods within minutes. Still, it's good to knowthat the more advanced features are available for those who require heavy-dutyfinancial computing.Finance students and average users alike will find much tolike in the Texas Instruments BA II Plus. --John Frederick Moore
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend