The Monkees - Greatest Hits
- Audio CD (October 24, 1995)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Rhino
Editorial Reviews 20 tracks that include every Top 10 single and a booklet...'nuff said!Includes single versions of Pleasant Valley Sunday; (I'm Not Your) Steppin'stone; Porpoise Song , and Listen to the Band; Last Train to Clarksville;(Theme from) The Monkees; I'm a Believer; A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You;Daydream Believer; Valleri; Words; D.W. Washburn , and more. Unless you're a snob, a good Monkees collection belongs on your shelves, nottoo far from discs by the Turtles, the Lovin' Spoonful, and other avatars ofclean, occasionally rocking '60s Top 40 pop. _Greatest Hits_ is a more thangenerous stack, bringing together not only the obvious megahits ("I'm aBeliever," "Pleasant Valley Sunday," the incredibly propulsive "Valleri") butalso a number of tunes that had the bad luck to fall on the wrong side of theact's swift rise and fall. Foremost among these is "Porpoise Song," alyrically incomprehensible Goffin/King stab at psychedelia that's at once acrass cash-in and one of the loveliest, most fragile sounds to emerge from theAmerican hippie dream. _--Rickey Wright_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend