VisionTek 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3-12800) CL9 DIMM Tall Heat Spreader Kit, Desktop Memory - 900408
Style: DDR3 DIMM Tall Heat Spreader
Capacity: 8GB Kit
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1600
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Brand Name: VisionTek
- Item model number: 900408
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.3 x 1.2 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 5.25 x 0.3 x 1.25 inches
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Voltage: 1.65 volts
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Date First Available: August 3, 2011
- Ultra-high performance 8GB DDR3 (2X4GB) Dual Channel kit for Intel Core i3, i5, i7 Dual Channel processors and Triple Channel processors.
- Includes VisionTek High Performance Extruded heat spreaders
- 1600MHz, 9-9-9-24, 1.65V, with Intel and AMD support.
- 2X4GB Dual Channel kit for use in high performance Intel Core i3, i5, i7 Dual Channel and Triple Channel systems.
- Lifetime warranty: This DDR3 memory kit is built to last under the most demanding, processor intensive environments, and is backed by a limited Lifetime warranty.
- Memory type: PC3-12800 -extruded
- Data Rate: 1600 CL9
- Density Per Module 4 GB
Capacity: 8GB Kit | Style: DDR3 DIMM Tall Heat Spreader VisionTek Ultimate performance memory 8GB 2 x 4GB PC3-12800 1600MHz 240-pinEXT CAS 9 DDR3 Core i3, i5, i7 Dual Channel Memory Kit -900408
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend