YubiKey 4 Nano
- Brand Name: Yubico
- Item model number: Y-159
- Hardware Platform: mac
- Item Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 0.51 x 0.47 x 0.08 inches
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Date First Available: December 14, 2015
- YubiKey 4 Nano offers strong authentication via Yubico one-time passwords (OTP), FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F), and smart card (PIV, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, and OATH-HOTP) -- all with a simple touch of a button
- Works instantly with no need to re-type passcodes -- replacing SMS texts, authenticator apps, RSA tokens, and similar devices
- Identifies as a USB keyboard, smart card, and smart card reader -- no client software or drivers need to be installed, no batteries, no moving parts
- Crush-resistant and waterproof, YubiKey 4 Nano is practically indestructible during normal use -- weighs only 1g, and fits snugly inside the USB port
- Manufactured in USA and Sweden with high security and quality
YubiKey 4 Nano is a small USB device supporting multiple authentication andcryptographic protocols. With a simple touch, YubiKey protects access tocomputers, networks, and online services for everyone from individualconsumers to the world's largest organizations. YubiKey 4 works on MicrosoftWindows, Mac OS X, Linux operating systems; and on major browsers. Note: If you require NFC, the YubiKey NEO communicates using both USB and NFC.YubiKey 4 Nano has the same features as YubiKey 4, its bigger brother. WHERE CAN YOU USE YOUR YUBIKEY? Use the YubiKey 4 Nano to secure a wide range of applications, includingremote access and VPN, password managers, computer login, developmentplatforms, content management systems, popular online services, and much more.Log in to your Gmail, Google, GitHub, Dashlane, or Dropbox accounts using theemerging FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) protocol, and sign your code onDocker and GitHub. WHAT CAN YOUR YUBIKEY DO? One single YubiKey 4 Nano supports multiple authentication protocols,including Yubico One-Time Passwords, OATH (TOTP or HOTP), smart card (PIV),OpenPGP, and the emerging FIDO U2F protocol. Hardware secure elements guardyour encryption keys. Free and open source software tools are available fordownload from the Yubico website so you can personalize and configure theYubiKey yourself. Yubico changes the game for strong authentication, providing superior security with unmatched ease-of-use. Find out more at yubi.co.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend