Besiva Knife Sharpener, 3-Stage Professional Ceramic Kitchen Tungsten Diamond for Ceramic and Steel Knives ,Red
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.1 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Besiva
- SAFE HANDLING - Besiva knife sharpener for all types of knives, including kitchen, household, sporting and pocket knives. Fast and easy to use. The handle of this sharpener keeps your hand safely away from the moving blade throughout the sharpening process.
- DESIGN - Solid ABS plastic body with slip-resistant rubber bottom mean your sharpener is easy to handle and stays in place during use. Choose ceramic, coarse or fine, depending on the type of knife and how dull it is, and just pull it through the mechanism three or four times for a razor-sharp edge every time. Sharpens standard and serrated edge knife blades. Fixed angle abrasive components provide consistent results every time
- USAGE - Simply draw the knife through each slot a few times to achieve a razor-sharp edge. Stage 1-begins the sharpening process with coarse-grinding which suit to dull knives. Stage 2-continues sharpening with plating rod sharpening. Stage 3-completes the process with an extra-fine grit, it's an necessary step to eliminate the burrs on the knife and polish it, razor-sharp edge.it's for ceramic knives as well.
- CAUTION - Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use. Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water,please keep it dry and clean. Do not overpower and back and forth when grinding
Best Knife Sharpeners for Kitchen Knives There are several complications that will be present if you have a dull knife.First, the knife's blade will become slightly ineffective. The level ofeffectiveness will be determined by the dullness of the blade. If you haveallowed it to dull significantly, the blade might not even make the necessarycut! In the same sense, the knife will become a little more dangerous when theblade has been dulled. So, how can you tell if the blade is dull? First, you should take a close look at the blade. Hold it a decent distanceaway from your face, but look at the blade's edge very carefully. Do you seelesions and small indentions? Does the blade look slightly worn and uneven? Ifyou spot any of these deformities, you have a dull blade and it is time tofind the besiva knife sharpener for your needs! The besiva knife sharpener is one of the easiest to use. The process is verysimple, but it will still require two hands, in most cases.Grab thesharpener's handle and hold it tightly to the table. While holding itsecurely, you will want to grab the handle of the knife and pull it throughthe sharpener. This process can be repeated, until the blade's edge matchesyour requirements. Overall, the process is simple and can be completed withina matter of seconds. Click the "add to cart" button above and buy the Besiva Knife Sharpener toKeep your kitchen knives sharp and they'll last for years. Instructions 1) Place the knife sharpener on a flat surface and hold the sharpener handlewith one hand, hold the knife holder with the other 2) Sharpen damaged or dull knives with just a few pulls through the COARSEslot. This slot includes carbide blades at preset angles to quickly bring adull knife back to life 3) Quickly finish and polish knife edges with just a few pulls through theFINE slot 4) Ceramic slot is dedicated to ceramic knives
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend