Best Rated Checkered Chef Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, 4 Metal Prep Bowls. Dishwasher Safe.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Checkered Chef
- Item model number: NA
- Solid, sturdy stainless steel construction for maximum durability our bowls wont crack, break or melt!
- Set includes 4 different sizes (7, 8, 8 34, 9 12) that nest together for easy storage. Hundreds of uses for every size mixing, whisking, beating and general food preparation the most versatile tools in your kitchen!
- A must have for all pastry chefs stainless steel will help keep your food cold during preparation very important for good results with pastry.
- No annoying rubber bottoms! Most chefs find rubber bottoms on mixing bowls makes them harder to use and limits their function. With no rubber bottoms, Checkered Chef mixing bowls can also be used as a double boiler over simmering water.
- Easy care! Hand wash or clean in the dishwasher it doesnt get easier than that!
The Work Horses of Your Kitchen! Unbreakable and inexpensive, it's notsurprising that stainless steel mixing bowls are the top choice for mostprofessional chefs. Unlike others on the market which are made from 0.6mm or0.8mm steel, Checkered Chef mixing bowls are made from 1mm stainless steelmaking them tough and durable yet still lightweight enough for easy use.Deliberately designed low and wide with heavy, flat bottoms to stay securelyon your bench while mixing, you'll find hundreds of uses for these versatilebowls. Able to withstand the heavy use of even the busiest of kitchens,Checkered Chef stainless steel mixing bowls can be used for just aboutanything. The smallest bowl in the set (7" wide) is the perfect size forwhisking up an egg or 2, while the largest (9 1/2") will fit your whole cakebatter. Using only rubber or silicone utensils will help the bowls maintaintheir shiny mirror finish for many, many years to come. Is there anything theycan't do? They won't melt or absorb oils and odors like plastic can. Theywon't chip or break like glass, and they are lighter and easier to use thanceramic. Whether heating or cooling, the insulating properties of stainlesssteel bowls make them hard to beat. Keeping the bowls cool can help preventsplitting and curdling of mixtures. Achieve your fluffiest egg whites yet formeringues and mousses. For heating, the bowls can be put over a saucepan ofsimmering water for an instant double boiler - perfect for melting chocolate!Find out why stainless steel mixing bowls are the favorite of professionalchefs and a must have for every kitchen by ordering your set today. Buy fromthe brand you can trust with Checkered Chef's 100% satisfaction guarantee, adda set to your cart today.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend