Bormioli Rocco Dedalo 26-1/3-Ounce Decanter with Stopper
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Brand: Bormioli Rocco
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 9.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Manufacturer: Bormioli Rocco Glass Co., Inc.
- Origin: Italy
- Item model number: 284490GQ1021990
- Decanter measuring approximately 3 3/4 inch by 3 3/4 inch by 9 1/2 inches and holding 26-1/3-ounces
- Italian-made of stunningly cut clear glass with a light-reflecting pattern and rounded edges
- Narrow neck and matching squared stopper; steady base and flared sides
- Safe for use in the dishwasher
- Coordinates impeccably with Bormioli Rocco's Dedalo drinkware collection (sold separately)
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging The fine tradition of the Bormioli Rocco Group coincides with the very historyof glass: the first glassworks was established in Parma in 1825. The companyhas always demonstrated a great drive to pioneer innovation: in machinery,materials and design. Over the years it has developed a special talent, thatof combining time-honoured craftsmanship and the passion of master glassmakerswith modern industrial processes. Bormioli Rocco is the leading company in itssector in Italy and a great ambassador of the Made in Italy label oninternational markets
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend