Brooklyn Beans Assorted Variety Pack Single-Cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 40 Count
Flavor: Variety Pack -- Assorted
Brand: Brooklyn Beans
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 608939795846 111115511104
- Item model number: NA
- Contains assortment of Dark Roast, Medium Roast, Light Roast, Extra Bold and Flavored coffees
- Extra fresh, 100% Arabica coffee with our lightning fast "Roast2Cup" packaging process
- This is not instant coffee. Revolutionary tension based filter system
- Compatible with Keurig Original K-Cup Brewers, not compatible with Keurig 2.0 Brewers
Flavor: Variety Pack -- Assorted From the Manufacturer Decisions, decisions. This morning are you in the mood for some pizzazz orchill? Do you crave some bold slap-you-in-the-face flavor, or mild taste?Brooklyn Bean Roastery says who cares have them all! Our 40-count Brooklyn Bean Roastery sampler pack includes four samples ofthe following light, medium, and dark-roast blends: Breakfast Blend, BoardwalkBlend, Brooklyn Bridge, Colombian, Cyclone, Donut Shop, Fugheddaboutit andFrench Roast. All of Brooklyn Bean Roastery's delicious individual blends include: Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends. Revolutionary "Roast2Cup" processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time. Crafted with pride in the USA. Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines. About Brooklyn Bean Roastery We're three guys from Brooklyn who love coffee. We grew up with anappreciation for quality, originality, and local pride, and we base ourcompany on those values. What we're saying is we demand the best ofeverything and don't hesitate to tell you what's what. Brooklyn Beans Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffeecompany using 'Roast2Cup' technology, a process that ensures the best cup ofcoffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see? Unwavering Quality Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batchwe make: 1. Visual inspection - only the best coffee beans make the initial cut. 2. Supervisor-monitored grinding - A little secret: if it's too coarse, it won't brew properly; if it's too fine, the coffee gets bitter. 3. Portion quality control - precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time. 4. Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection. 5. Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (we admit, this is our favorite part of the job!) At Brooklyn Beans Roastery, we're not happy unless your last cup of coffee isas good as the first one of the day.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend