Caron & Doucet - Coconut Cutting Board Oil & Butcher Block Oil - 100% Plant Based, Made From Refined Coconut Oil, Does Not Contain Petroleum (Mineral Oil). (4oz Aluminum)
Size: 4oz Aluminum
Brand: Caron Doucet Cuisine
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Manufacturer: Caron Brands Inc
- Origin: Canada
- A premium cutting board oil made from highly refined coconut oil (does not smell like coconut) and enhanced with food grade essential oils. This cutting board oil will protect and prolong the lifespan of your cutting boards, butcher block or any kind of bamboo and wooden kitchenware saving you time and money!
- A natural, plant based alternative to food grade mineral oil (derived from petroleum) that will never go rancid. This means that your wooden cutting boards or butcher block will not smell bad or get sticky over time.
- This product is designed to prevent your wooden cutting board or butcher block from absorbing unwanted liquids. Making it easier to wash, protecting it from warping and keeping them smelling clean & neutral.
- Enhanced with savoury essential oils that naturally help to eliminate unwanted food odours. This will not transfer onto food, but because the cutting boards or butcher block is cleaner your food will taste better!
- For the best results possible, we recommend using this butcher block oil with Caron & Doucet Cutting Board Wax. The wax will create a protective barrier that repels liquids which will further prolong the lifespan.
Size: 4oz Aluminum Nearly all cutting board oil or butcher block oil on the market today are madeof food grade mineral oil. Using mineral oil for cutting boards is ironic;most people using wooden cutting boards or butcher block are trying to moveaway from plastic ones created from petroleum. Many people do not realize thatmineral oil is a by-product of petroleum. Why would you apply that onto ournatural wooden cutting board when you can opt for a renewable, sustainablealternative? Caron Doucet Cutting Board Oil is formulated using 100% naturalrefined coconut oil. Unlike petroleum-based oils, coconut oil is a renewableresource and is also less viscous making it easy to spread and pleasant to thetouch. This cutting board oil that is lighter, penetrates deeper thanconventional petroleum based mineral oil and is 100% natural plant basedproduct. We have added a proprietary blend of savoury essential oils thatnaturally help to eliminate unwanted food odours, while prolonging the life ofyour board. This extremely stable oil is perfect to use on all bamboo andwooden kitchenware (great for bamboo cutting boards, butcher blocks, cuttingboards, salad bowls, burls, bowls) as it will never go rancid unlike otherplant based oils. In addition to an overall great product, we use aluminiumpackaging, the only material that can be recycled indefinitely and that hasthe lowest impact on the environment. Here are some tips when using wood andbamboo kitchenware. 1) To avoid warping, cracking and or separation of jointsnever wash wood or bamboo kitchenware in the dishwasher. 2) Never leave yourwooden cookware submerged in water. 3) Be sure to store your wood and bambookitchenware in a dry place and avoid exposure to moisture for extended periodsof time. HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT: Wash your wooden kitchenware by hand an allowto dry. Apply Caron Doucet Cutting Board Oil after every use. For bestresults, follow with Caron Doucet Vegan Cutting Board Wax to create a moredurable finish.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend