CLARK's Cutting Board Oil (16oz) | Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils | Food Grade Mineral Oil |Butcher Block Oil & Conditioner
Color: Orange Lemon Scent
Size: 16 OZ
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 7 inches
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: CLARKS
- Item model number: 2V-CEQ9-AH83
- CLARK's OIL PENETRATES WOOD DEEPLY - Oil works its way deep into the grain of Butcher Blocks, Cutting Boards, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
- PREVENTS DRYING AND CRACKING - Oiling cutting boards or butcher blocks every 3-4 weeks helps prevent wood from drying, splitting or cracking.
- FOOD SAFE CLARK's Oil will never go rancid or harbor germs like plant-based oils. Safest butcher block oil on the market & exceeds United States FDA regulations on safety for direct and indirect contact with food.
- FRESH SCENT that won't overwhelm. Perfectly blended with natural lemon and orange oils. [see NEW Rosmeary and Lavender scent B016NGGE7W]
- NO TREE NUT ALLERGENS so you can prepare food for everyone without worry.
Size: 16 OZ | Color: Orange Lemon Scent Kitchen surfaces and tools take a beating. Between sharp knives, water, soap,and temperature fluctuation, wood begins to dull, warp, and show wear. This iswhen a good conditioning oil is needed. Wood naturally wants to absorb everything it can. That's how trees breathe. Your cutting board or butcher block is also soaking up everything it touches.In fact that's why butcher blocks were invented. Once a piece of wood wassaturated with fat from meat, it offered the butcher a surface that couldn'tbe penetrated by water. And water damages wood. Now we know that plant and animal based oils turn rancid and harbor bacteria.So we turn to CLARK's for an oil that soaks deep into the wood creating thatsame easy to clean barrier without any ill effects. Rejuvenate wood surfaces, and protect them from future damage with CLARK'sCutting Board Oil, a delightfully scented formula that's easy to apply andworks beautifully to restore and revive your food surfaces. Follow theinstructions on the bottle for best results. Choose our Lemon-Orange or NEW Rosemary-Lavender scents Remember the 3 STEPS of Cutting Board Maintenance: STEP 1: [CLEAN] with CLARK's Cutting Board Soap STEP 2: [CONDITION] with CLARK's Cutting Board Oil STEP 3: [PROTECT] with CLARK's Cutting Board Finish Wax This oil has been specially formulated for Butcher Blocks, Cutting Boards,Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils, Butcher Block Islands, End-Grain Cutting Boards, Knife Handles, Wood Countertops and basically any woodproducts that come in contact with food. CLARK's is a small business dedicated to it's customers. If your purchaseisn't completely satisfactory, we will exchange or return it at any time.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend