Di Oro Caff Activated Charcoal Water Filter Cartridge For Keurig 2.0 Brewers ..
di Oro Caff Activated Charcoal Water Filter Cartridge for Keurig 2.0 Brewers - (6-Pack) 1-Year Supply
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: di Oro Caff
- Origin: China
- Item model number: DOC-K-004
- High-Quality Activated Charcoal Water Filter Cartridges for Keurig Brewing Systems Water Reservoirs
- For Brewers Bought After August 2007: Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Ed., Ultimate & Platinum
- Filters Out Chlorine, Pesticides, Toxic Chemicals, And Other Tastes & Odors In Your Water
- Improves The Health And Flavor Of Your Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, And Other Beverages
- Full 1-Year Supply - For Best Results, Replace Filters Every 2 Months Or 60 Tank Refills
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters foryour Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply placea cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your waterreservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single CupReservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatiblewith the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePROBrewing System, or the Rivo System.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend