Diamondback Bmx Trail Handlebars Black 27-1/4 Inch Wide
Diamondback BMX Trail Handlebars, Black, 27-1/4 Inch wide
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 62-48-206
- BMX trail handlebars made of 4130 chromoly steel
- Heat-treated after bending and welding for long-term durability
- Time-tested 2-piece design; ED black finish
- Measures 27-1/4 inches wide; 8-1/2-inch rise
- Weighs 1 pound 12 ounces
Diamondback BMX trail handlebars. Made from 4130 butted chromoly steel andheat-treated soon after bending and welding, these Diamondback BMX trailhandlebars are tough and prolonged-lasting. The handlebars time-tested two-piece design and style measures 27-1/4 inches wide and 8-1/2-Inch tall, withan general weight of 1-Pound 12-Ounces. Made from 4130 butted chromoly steel and heat-treated after bending andwelding, these Diamondback BMX trail handlebars are tough and long-lasting.The handlebars' time-tested two-piece design measures 27-1/4 inches wide and8-1/2 inches tall, with an overall weight of 1 pound 12 ounces.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend