Double Donut French Roast Coffee, in Recyclable Single Serve Cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24 Count
Size: 24 Count
Brand: Double Donut
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 813957021147
- A Smooth, Balanced Blend of South American And African Arabica, This Medium Bodied Coffee has light acidity, an intensely spicy yet pleasant flavor, and a full bittersweet aroma
- Better Choice: Double Donut capsules are Recyclable perfect for use with both the 1.0 and 2.0 Keurig K-Cup brewer. Please help stop the proliferation of non-recyclable capsules.
- Made with high-quality Arabica beans for true, rich flavor.
- Double Donuts coffee is certified Kosher and Gluten Free
- Double Donut Coffee has no affiliation with Keurig or K-Cup. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig and Green Mountain.
Size: 24 Count A smooth, balanced blend of south American and African Arabica, this medium-bodied coffee has light acidity, an intensely spicy yet pleasant flavor, and afull bittersweet aroma.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend