Heuck 33204 3-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cast Iron Skillet Set Red
Heuck 33204 3-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cast Iron Skillet Set, Red
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 12 x 4.1 inches
- Item Weight: 11.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11.9 pounds
- Manufacturer: Heuck
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 33204
- Set includes: 6.5-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch skillets
- Porcelain enamel coating eliminates need to season prior to use
- Maintains slow and even cooking
- Direct oven to table convenience
- Easy to clean
The Heuck Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Skillet Set brings tradition andclassic cooking techniques back into the kitchen. The set includes threeskillet sizes - 6.5-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch - making it versatile in use frompreparing eggs to sauteing a family dinner. Cast iron, though heavy, hasincredible heat retention and allows for slow, even heating. Can be used tomarinate, refrigerate and freeze your favorite meals. A porcelain enamelcoating is applied over the cast iron which prevents rusting, eliminates theneed to season the pan and allows for more thorough cleaning. The colorpigments used in porcelain enamel coating allows for vibrant and fashionablered exteriors. USE & CARE: Before first use, porcelain cast iron cookwareshould be washed in hot soapy water using a soft sponge or dishcloth. Pansshould then be rinsed and dried. Do not allow your cookware to air dry or putaway wet. Completely hand dry cookware before storing. The porcelain enamelsurface does not require seasoning as with typical cast iron. Heat settings ofmedium or lower will give the best results when cooking with porcelain castiron cookware, and please do not heat an empty pan. This product can be usedon all cooking surfaces as well as in the oven but be advised to lift thecookware to move across glass or ceramic surfaces. The cooking vessel is safeto 500F. Do not use under a broiler, in a microwave oven, or over a campfire.Always use nylon, wood, or plastic tools with porcelain cookware as metaltools can scratch the enamel. Clean your cookware after each use. Use a milddetergent, wipe the pan with a soft sponge or dishcloth in hot water andrinse. Do not use abrasive cleaning products such as steel wool, scouringpads, or abrasive cleansers. Never put Porcelain cast iron cookware in thedishwasher. Be sure to completely dry the pan before storing. Please do notair dry. Be careful to store porcelain cast iron so that it does not rub orscratch against other cookware. Be advised not to drop or hit the cookwareagainst a hard surface as this can cause the porcelain to chip and crack. Thiscookware is heavy - please handle with care.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend