Hiroshi Nakamoto Premium Sushi and Sashimi Chefs Knife, High Carbon Steel and Stain Resistant Blade with a Beech Wood Handle, 6.5 Inch Blade
Size: 6.5 Inch Chef Knife
Brand: Hiroshi Nakamoto Chef Knife
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 13 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: XIUM
- Item model number: Sushi Sashimi Chefs Knife
- SUPER STRONG KNIFE: Hand forged, hand sharpened and hand assembled in a traditional method involving a 40-step process.
- HIGH CARBON STEEL: Blade features a core of ultra hard high carbon and stain resistant steel.
- ULTRA LIGHT HANDLE: Ultra-light wood handle can travel and be used without fatigue. Great for use when you have a lot to prepare
- DIMENSIONS: 6 1/2" blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.6 oz. Blade bears the historic symbol.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We stand behind our products 100% and believe you will too. The product comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Size: 6.5 Inch Chef Knife The Hiro Santoku history of fine craftsmanship dates back to 12th centuryJapan, when an ancestor became a swordsmith for the emperor, painstakinglymarking each sword with the monarch's symbol. Today this proud tradition of metalwork continues with beautiful cutleryetched with our enduring emblem. Hand forged, hand sharpened and hand assembled Ultra hard high carbon and stain resistant steel Ultra-light wood handle can travel and be used without fatigue 6 1/2" blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.6 oz 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee The Hiro Santoku is the classic sushi and sashimi knife used by chefs worldwide to prepare sushi and sashimi, slicing through delicate fish with precision and ease but it can also be used as a general purpose kitchen knife. The handle is ultra-light Beech wood and the blade is hand forged andsharpened for precision
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend