Ice Ball Maker Mold - Blue Silicone Ice Cube Tray for Star Wars Lovers - 5.5X 5.8cm Round Ice Ball Spheres for Baking and Cool Drinks_4 Pack
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.8 x 3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Manufacturer: uHome
- uHome Ice Cube Molds & Trays: 100% Food Grade Silicone, BPA Free, FDA approved
- Freezer and Oven Safe. Made from heat and cold resistant silicone (-40F to 446F)
- Makes a large ball of ice 2.4" decorated in the shape of the first Death Star based on its appearance in Star Wars: A New Hope
- Make easy ice cream balls or cake for desserts your family and guests will love. Flexible and easy removal mold, perfect gift for any occasion.
- BUY CONFIDENTLY with our 100% Money Back Guarantee: No questions asked and hassle free.
The theme is from the movie Death Star, this ice ball maker is with the fearedbattle station on the tray. This Superior BPA Free food grade silicone iceball maker makes a large ball of ice decorated in the shape of the first DeathStar based on its appearance in Star Wars: A New Hope. Perfect for making atreat for your family or spicing up a Star Wars themed party, this sturdy traylets you capture a variety of foods or drinks in the familiar shape. Createyour own Ice, Chocolate, in the shape of the Death Star!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend