Kashi Crunchy Chia Bar, Chocolate Chip, 5-2 Bar pouches Net WT. 7 oz
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5.8 x 2.5 inches ; 7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 018627100010
- Item model number: 1862710000
- Omega 3s and whole grains in an exciting crunchy granola bar
- The power of chia seeds and quinoa combined with whole-grain goodness in a totally new, crunchy way. Our Crunchy Granola & Seed bars have 320mg ALA omega 3 per serving, fiber and chocolate chips to make them uniquely delicious.
- Plus, our bars break apart easily for endless snacking opportunities like dipping into yogurt or sharing with a friend (although we won't hold it against you if you keep the goodness all to yourself).
- 320mg ALA omega 3 per serving
- 23g Whole Grains
- 3g Fiber* (*Contains 7g total fat per serving)
Chia seeds mix with whole grains and chocolate chips to deliver 320mg ALAomega 3 per serving in a deliciously crunchy snack.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend