Kinpira Julienne Peeler Stainless Steel Vegetable Fruit Potato Cutter Slicer New
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 3.5 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: ATB
- Kinpira Julienne Peeler slices firm vegetables and fruit into long, narrow matchstick or shoestring strips
- Made in Japan using the same traditional method as ancient Samurai swords; hardened steel blades will not corrode or rust and never need sharpening
- Slices and juliennes at the same time to save valuable time during food preparation; cuts uniformly sized strips that will cook evenly
- Turn ordinary vegetables and fruit into nutritious snacks, stir fry, salads, veggie 'pasta' strands, and garnish
- Contoured handle and angled blades are designed for easy use with less wrist strain; safety guard protects fingers; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Kinpira’s Julienne Peeler slices firm vegetables and fruit into matchstickstrips, also known as shoestring strips. Kinpira, meaning ‘julienne’ inJapanese, refers to the long, narrow strips this vegetable peeler creates. Afavorite among kitchen gadgets and cooking utensils, Kinpira’s Julienne Peelerslices and juliennes in the same action to save valuable time during foodpreparation. The julienned strips are uniformly sized so they cook evenly.Quickly prepare julienne cut ingredients for stir frys, sushi, casseroles, orvegetarian recipes, like julienne carrots, zucchini spaghetti strands, makejulienne vegetables and fruits as healthy snacks, salad toppings anddecorative garnish, in just seconds. Its contoured handle and angled bladesare specially designed for comfort, reducing strain on the wrist andminimizing hand fatigue. The built-in safety guard protects fingers from sharpblades and keeps slices neat and manageable. Easy to use, simply set the itemto be sliced on a skid-free cutting board. Hold the item with one hand, placethe Kinpira Julienne Peeler against the produce and pull it toward you in astraight line. Rotate the vegetable after each cut. Kinpira’s Julienne Peeleris made in Japan using the same traditional method as ancient Samurai swords,with the same quality hardened-steel blade used in chef’s knives. Speciallydesigned to make quick, precision cuts without tearing fruits and vegetables.Highly resistant to corrosion and never needs sharpening. Easy to clean, justhand wash in warm, soapy water.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend