Lodge L5SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 8-inch
Size: 8 Inch
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 8.7 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Item model number: L5SK3
- 8-inch Skillet can saute, sear, fry, bake and stir fry
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use
- Made in the USA
Size:8 Inch The Lodge Cast Iron 8-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all yourfavorite foods. Fry up chicken, saute vegetables or bake an apple crisp inthis generous 8-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and twosubtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or anoven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so youcan sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warmfor a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtuallyindestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, thisSkillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls.Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in mostkitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. CastIron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cookingutensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without thepossible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstickcookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning itsconstruction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction ofrugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly duringcooking. Lodge's Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with thecompany's vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.After cooking, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, nosoap, and dry immediately. Breakfast in particular somehow tastes extra heartywhen cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Cast iron loves a campfire, astovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching and sear meatat higher temperatures. On the small side at eight inches in diameter, thisskillet cooks up a couple eggs or hamburgers, or a steak for one. The loopedhandle allows hanging, and the two side spouts pour off grease or juice. Eventhough the pan comes pre-seasoned, applying a little vegetable oil before usehelps prevent food from sticking. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, thisvirtually indestructible pan should last for generations and is covered by alifetime warranty. --Ann Bieri
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend