Mrs. Anderson's Baking Dual-Sided Pastry Dough Tart Tamper Hardwood 6-Inches
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Dual-Sided Pastry Dough Tart Tamper, Hardwood, 6-Inches
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Harold Import Company
- Item model number: 43118
- Mrs. Anderson's Dual-Sided Tart Tamper for forming professional-looking tarts, mini pies, mini quiche and cookies quickly and easily
- Made from hardwood; fits large and small baking pans (larger end measures 1.75-Inch, smaller end 1.375-Inch); save food preparation time
- Create beautiful pastry shells in minutes; easily secures dough to bottom and sides of pan; neatens dough for flawless edges;
- Place dough into tart pan, dust end of tamper with flour and press dough evenly into the bottom and sides of the pan; neaten crust edges before baking
- Easy to use and durable; won't scratch nonstick bakeware; wipe clean with a dry cloth; hand wash in warm soapy water as needed
Mrs. Anderson's Tart Tamper is specially designed to form beautiful tarts,mini pie crust and cookies in just minutes. Whether using frozen dough orhomemade crust from scratch, this life-changing addition to baking tools andkitchen gadgets creates dozens of professional-looking pastry shells quicklyand easily and helps cut food preparation time in half. No more rolling outpie crust that cracks or patching holes in pastry dough. It presses puffpastry, phyllo dough, graham cracker crust into a tart mold for minicheesecakes, forms denser dough for pecan tassies and cookie dough forshortbread cookies, pecan sandies and traditional Spanish cookies known aspolvoron, make an apple tart or fruit tart recipe, or tart crust for mini piesand savory recipes, like mini chicken pot pies, mini quiche, onion tart,mushroom tart, asparagus tart and so much more. And, it's easy as pie to use!For prettier tarts with flawless edges, simply roll a small ball of dough byhand until it's mostly smooth, then place it into a tart pan or mini muffinpan. Dust the working end of the tamper with flour to keep it from stickingand press it down into the dough. Continue until dough covers the bottom andsides of the pan evenly. Use the Tamper end to neaten crust edges beforebaking. Mrs. Anderson's dual-sided Tart Tamper works perfectly with both largeand small baking pans (larger end measures 1.75-Inch, smaller end 1.375-Inch).Made from beautiful hardwood. Durable and scratch free. Safe for use withnonstick bakeware. Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Hand wash in warm, soapy wateras necessary.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend