Nambe Copper Canyon 21-Ounce Bowl 7-Inch By 3-Inch
Nambe Copper Canyon 21-Ounce Bowl, 7-Inch by 3-Inch
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Nambe
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: MT0140
- Copper Canyon 21-ounce Bowl, 7-inch X 3-inch
- Copper-coated Nambe Alloy with clear protective coating
- Designed by Lisa Smith
- Food safe, meets all FDA guidelines
- Hand wash with soap and water; no polish needed or recommended
Lisa Smith has been inspired by her many trips to the canyons of thesouthwest. Grand Canyon, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon and others. Thesecanyons are carved from water and wind. The coppery sand and desert flora arereferenced by the copper and verdigris on the ripples and ridges of Nambe'snew Copper Canyon Collection. Due to subtly varying verdigris (green patina),each piece is unique, a sculpture of contrasting color and texture. Forheirloom-quality durability, Copper Canyon pieces are made of our signatureNamb Alloy coated with copper. A clear protective coating makes upkeep assimple as wiping with a damp or soapy cloth and eliminates the need forpolishing.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend