Napoleon Bonapate Finger Puppet And Refrigerator Magnet - By The Unemployed P..
Napoleon Bonapate Finger Puppet and Refrigerator Magnet - By The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Brand: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: 0295
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 years and up
- HISTORICAL AND ADORABLE - Each of our finger puppets bears the likeness of one historical, literary, political, or pop-culture figure. See the product description below for more info.
- A PUPPET AND A MAGNET - Our 4" tall polyester puppets double as delightful fridge magnets thanks to the magnet in their heads. We thought so already, but each one truly is a magnetic personality.
- EDUCATIONAL AND CHILD SAFE - Every puppet comes with a removable fold out tag that displays a portrait, a quote, and a brief summary of that character or historical figure's life and major contributions. They are child safe, and recommended for ages 5 and up.
- A PERFECT GIFT - For someone who has everything, why not a cute puppet of their most beloved personality. We have over 100 different puppets. Whether it's the Batman fan, or diehard Hannah Arendt enthusiast in your life, we have something for everyone.
- FROM THE UNEMPLOYED PHILOSOPHERS GUILD - Don't worry. We are employed, just not as philosophers. We're a small, Brooklyn based company specializing in gifts for the sophisticated gift giver.
Color: Napolean If Napoleon knew he'd become a puppet, he'd have wanted to be this one. OurNapoleon Bonaparte Finger Puppet is true to his original diminutive form -right down to the epaulettes. Though just four inches tall, we went all out indesigning this puppet. He wears his formal uniform, famous bicorn hat, andstands with his right hand tucked into his jacket. Slip Napoleon on yourfinger and get ready to invade Europe - or at least your co-workers' cubicles.He's also magnetized, so he can be stuck on your refrigerator or filingcabinet between campaigns. Brought to You by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild The origins of the Unemployed Philosophers Guild are shrouded in mystery. Someaccounts trace the Guild's birth to Athens in the latter half of the 4thcentury BCE. Allegedly, several lesser philosophers grew weary of the endlessSocratic dialogue endemic in their trade and turned to crafting householdimplements and playthings. (Hence the assertions that Socrates quaffed hishemlock poison from a Guild-designed chalice, though vigorous debate surroundsthe question of whether it was a "disappearing" chalice.) Others argue that the UPG dates from the High Middle Ages, when thePhilosophers Guild entered the world of commerce by selling bawdy pamphlets topilgrims facing long lines for the restroom. Business boomed until 1211 whenPope Innocent III condemned the publications. Not surprisingly, this led toincreased sales, even as half our membership was burned at the stake. More recently, revisionist historians have pinpointed the birth of the Guildto the time it was still cool to live in New York City's Lower East Side. Twobrothers turned their inner creativity and love of paying rent towardsfulfilling the people's needs for finger puppets, warm slippers, coffee cups,and cracking up at stuff.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend