Neoprene Lunch Bag by ART OF LUNCH - Large [12" x 12" x 6.5"] Gourmet Insulating Lunch Tote - A Partnership with Artists Around the World - Design by Monika Strigel (Germany) - Really Mermaid
Color: Really Mermaid
Brand: Art of Lunch
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 6.5 x 11.5 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: Art of Liv'n
- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Helps you do your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags
- MADE OF THICKER NEOPRENE THAN OTHER BRANDS - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers [dimensions are 12"L x 12"H x 6.5"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
Color:Really Mermaid When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about yourdrink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Artof Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any otherlunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists fromaround the world to make lunch less boring. We make our lunch totes withquality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunchwill stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature untilit is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch toteconveniently folds and lays flat. About the Artist We are lovers of great arthere at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. Withthis model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from MonikaStrigel. In Germany the artist Monika Strigel lives more outdoors than indoorsand her love for fauna and flora cannot be questioned. Bright and shiny colorsaccompany her daily life. For her artistic realization she uses all sorts oftechniques like photography, watercolor painting, illustration and typography.Her eye-catching creations can be found in Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie andNordstrom. If you are ready to make lunch interesting while supporting artistsaround the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button andenjoy the art of lunch.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend