Oster Cordless Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Foil Cutter, FFP
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 15 x 5.3 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Oster
- Item model number: FPSTBW8207-S-AM
- Cordless electric bottle opener removes the cork in seconds
- Opens up to 30 bottles on a single charge; simple push-button operation
- Foil cutter for easily removing seals; comfortable soft-grip handle
- Sleek, sophisticated design; recharging base included
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Color: Silver | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging Choose from 3 fashionable colors (each sold separately). Oster Cordless Electric Wine Bottle Opener Celebrate the Moment in Sophisticated Style There's just something about opening a bottle of wine. The ceremonial qualityof removing the cork truly indicates it's time to unwind. Whether relaxingsolo after a long day at the office or hosting an intimate dinner soiree orholiday party, Oster's electric wine bottle opener makes it easy to start theevening off in sophisticated style. Effortlessly Opens a Wine Bottle in Seconds Designed to fit all traditional wine bottles, the electric wine bottle openeroffers the same portable, cordless convenience as other wine bottle openers,but with the added benefit of sleek presentation and fast, effortlessperformance, opening a bottle in a matter of seconds. Fast, zero-effort corkremoval ultimately means more time to spend with guests. Sipping wine,visiting with friends--Oster helps make it happen. Note: images below are of the Silver model. Open a Wine Bottle in 3 Easy Steps Foil cutter removes wine seal. View larger Wine bottle opener penetrates cork. View larger One simple switch removes cork from bottle. View larger Simple Push-Button Operation Before removing the cork, any foil seal covering the cork must be removedfirst. A handy foil cutter comes included making the task quick and easy. To use the electric wine bottle opener, place it on top of a wine bottle,making sure it remains in an upright position and not at an angle to thebottle. A single operating switch ensures foolproof operation from here.Simply press the lower part of the switch to start. The unit's corkscrewspiral will turn to enter the cork, then it will gradually remove the corkfrom the bottle, stopping once the cork has been fully removed from thebottle. Lift the electric wine bottle opener away from the bottle, and removethe cork by pressing the upper part of the switch--the spiral turns in theopposite direction to release the cork. Voila. Let the pouring begin. Opens up to 30 Bottles on a Full Charge Measuring 2-1/4 inches in diameter by 10-3/4 inches tall, the electric winebottle opener provides an ergonomically designed, soft-grip handle that fitsin the palm of your hand for a firm grip. Other highlights include an LEDcharging light on the top of the unit and a power indicator light on the base,which offers a small footprint that takes up minimal space on a kitchencounter, bar, table, or buffet. When not in use, return the electric winebottle opener to its charging base. A full recharge takes about six to eighthours. Fully charged, it can open approximately 30 bottles of wine. Available in a Silver, Merlot or Champagne finish, the electric wine bottleopener makes a great gift idea for that wine lover on your list. Convenient, cordless design with push-button operation and charging base. Viewlarger What's in the Box Electric wine bottle opener, foil cutter, charging base, power adapter, usermanual
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend