Seal-A-Meal 11-Inch by 9-Foot Rolls, 2pk
Size: 2 Rolls
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 2.8 x 4.5 inches
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Manufacturer: FoodSaver
- Origin: Korea, Republic of
- Item model number: FSSMBF0626-000
- Two 11-inch-by-9-foot bag rolls
- For use with Seal-A-Meal vacuum food sealer
- Keeps refrigerated and frozen food fresh longer; prevents freezer burn
- Made of heavy-duty plastic; safe in microwave or to boil food right in bag
- Rolls measure approximately 3 by 3 by 11 inches each
Size: 2 Rolls | Color: Clear Save money, save time and keep food fresh longer with Seal-a-Meal quart sizebags. Includes (2) 11" rolls. Compatible with Rival's Seal-A-Meal vacuum food sealer, this set of two11-inch vacuum sealer bag rolls prolongs the life of your refrigerated orfrozen foods and saves you tons of money and waste. When used with the mainvacuum food sealer (sold separately), these bags provide an airtight seal tokeep cheeses, meats, or vegetables fresher longer. The bags are made of heavy-duty plastic that delays spoilage and mold in the refrigerator and preventsfreezer burn from ruining stored foods in the freezer. For convenience, youcan also safely cook foods in the microwave or boil them on the stove whilestill in the bag. _--Cristina Vaamonde_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend