Tristar Products 4 Piece Chef Pan with Glass Lid, Copper
Size: 4 Piece
- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 9.5 x 4.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Tristar Products
- Origin: China
- Item model number: KC15053-04000
- Ceramic-tech non-stick coating allows for easy clean up. Cook without butter and oil
- The Stainless Steel Induction Plate means no hot spots. Allowing for fast, even cooking
- Heat Resistant Up To 800 Degree, Dishwasher Safe
- 4 Piece Set includes Pan size- 9 1/2 inches- 4.5 Quarts, Glass Lid, Fry Basket, Steam Rack, Recipe Book
- 100% Safe: PFOA, PTFE, and PFOS-Free
Size: 4 Piece The Copper Chef was designed with a stainless steel induction plate that makesfor perfect cooking on any surface. From electric, gas, ceramic and eveninduction cooktops. The Ceramic-Tech non-stick technology, which is PTFE andPFOA free, means nothing will stick. Cook without butter, oil, or chemicals.The riveted handles allow for high heat and is oven safe up to 800 degrees.Copper Chef FAQ's:, Pan size- 9 1/2 inches- 4.5 Quarts, The Stainless SteelInduction Plate means no hot spots. Allowing for fast, even cooking. Ceramic-tech non-stick coating allows for easy clean up, Dishwasher safe, Our squaredesign allows for a 25% large cooking surface compared to a round pan.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend