VonShef Induction Hob Heat Diffuser Stainless Steel - Available in 7.5" or 9.25" Sizes
Size: Small 7.5"
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 8 x 13.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: Designer Habitat
- Item model number: NA
- The VonShef heat diffuser is the perfect gadget which allows you to use all of your pans on any induction surface. Therefore, you don't have to buy expensive induction pans, since you can use your current regular ones, avoiding unnecessary costs
- It also distributes the heat evenly, which in return improves the quality of your cooking and most importantly the taste of the food
- The heat diffuser is mainly helpful when you cook heat sensitive items such as caramel, rice and oats. Or even when you simmer sauces, since you can keep the temperature at low levels
- The disc of the heat diffuser consists of three layers. The upper and the bottom layers are stainless steel, whereas the middle is aluminum for excellent heat distribution
- The item can also be used as a gas hob trivet stabiliser no matter how small the pan is. In addition the diffuser comes with a handle so you can easily move it without the risk of burning yourself. Besides, you can hang it next to your stove for easy and quick access.
Size: Small 7.5" The VonShef Heat Diffuser is the perfect gadget to improve your cooking.How is that possible? By evenly distributing the heat that reaches the pan youcan accomplish the following results: 1) Avoid any hot or burnt spots and thus 2) Achieve an even taste and a even texture. Moreover, the VonShef Heat Diffuser is primarily essential for gas stoves thatare powerful and setting the flame low is difficult. This is quite essentialfor dishes that need to simmer and hence low settings are crucial such asmaking caramel, simmering sauces and melting chocolate. Apart from the already mentioned benefits, this gadget allows you to use allyour regular pans on an induction surface. Believe it or not, you don't haveto buy any induction pans, you simply need to place the VonShef heat diffuseron the induction surface and your regular pan is converted into an inductionpan. Diameter: 7.5" Thickness: 0.25" Please note that induction hob and pan are not included
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend