Zoie + Chloe Stainless Steel Butter Dish with Easy to Hold Lid
Material Type: See-Thru Lid
Brand: Zoie + Chloe
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Zoie + Chloe
- Generous size fits 2 sticks of American butter, one block of cream cheese or European butter such as Kerrygold.
- Stylish brushed stainless steel with satin finish. Elegant design goes straight from refrigerator to any dinner table.
- See-through lid made of BPA-Free material. Many times stronger than glass, crystal clear and impact resistant.
- Keeps butter/cheese fresh and delicious. Multi purpose usage can be used for small fruits storage as well.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
Material Type: See-Thru Lid Zoie + Chloe butter dish is made with high quality stainless steel. Both thestainless lid and the see-through acrylic lid are impact and scratchresistant. Zoie + Chloe butter dishes come with easy to hold handles. Itsclassic and elegant design will impress your dinner guests. This versatilebutter keeper is a great addition to every home. Product Size: L 7.3 inch x W4.7 inch x H 2.8 inch (L 185mm x W 120mm x H 70mm)
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend