3M Utility Duct Tape 2929 Silver, 1.88 in x 50 yd 5.8 mils (Pack of 1)
- Part Number: 051115248832
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 10.9 x 8.5 inches
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: 051115248832
- Size: 1 Pack
- Color: Silver
- Material: Rubber
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: Inch
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Date First Available: October 2, 2003
- Used for temporary repairs, light-duty bundling, sealing, and marking
- Natural rubber adhesive sticks well to metal, plastic, and concrete, yet removes easily
- Silver polyethylene layer is moisture resistant and accepts permanent marker
- Conformable tape bonds to smooth, contoured, and lightly textured surfaces
- Tears off the roll cleanly for ease in handling
- Moisture resistant for use in moist or humid environments enhances durability
- Variety of uses - sealing, holding, labeling, temporary repairs requiring durability
- Economical, strong and long-lasting tape provides affordable taping solutions
- Heat resistance and useful temperature range up to 200F (93C)
Size Name: 1 Pack 3M Utility Duct Tape 2929 is a utility grade, conformable cloth duct tape madewith polyethylene film over cloth scrim and rubber adhesive. From the Manufacturer 3M General Use Duct Tape 2929 resists moisture, prolonging the tape bond inmoist or humid environments. Additionally, the rubber adhesive sticks well tomany surfaces. It's easy-to-tear by hand and has individual roll wrap for easyidentification. This 5.5 mils thick tape boasts impressive physicalcharacteristics; it has great tensile strength at 19lbs./inch, adhesion tosteel of 45 oz./in. width and elongation at break of 14%. Recommended Applications Sealing Holding Labeling Temporary repairs What is Duct Tape? Originally developed for heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC)applications, duct tape is used in a variety of maintenance, repair andconstruction settings. In addition to the traditional silver, it is sold in anarray of colors that enhance utility and aesthetics. The sturdy cloth-reinforced tape can be torn from the roll and sticks instantly, providingsolutions for patching, bundling, reinforcing, tabbing, taping/splicinginsulation, capping pipe, securing conduit ends, marking, labeling, temporaryrepair, hanging polyethylene drapes and protecting against light sandblastover spray. Duct tape (sometimes mistakenly referred to as "duck tape") is a toolboxmainstay, used in maintenance, repair and construction operations. The term"duct tape" comes from the silver tape's original use in heating, ventilationand air conditioning (HVAC) applications, including duct sealing. Duct tape isused in residential, industrial and commercial environments and by members ofconstruction, electrical, industrial, marine and military, abatement, truckingand automotive markets.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend