Ancel AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool, Read and Clear Error Codes for 1996 or Newer OBD2 Protocol Vehicle (Black)
- Brand: ANCEL
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 7.1 x 2.3 inches
- Item model number: AD310
- Manufacturer Part Number: AD310
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Date First Available: May 25, 2016
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any batteries and gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310, The up/down button for scrolling the menu. The Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. Three Years Warranty Guarantee.
Color:Black Note that the major function of Ancel AD310 OBD II scanner isdetect the engine system, read and clear the error codes, but it can not resetoil light. It's a most powerful, affordable and easiest to operate OBD2 scantool for DIY customers. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, theunit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. However it may notworks on some special cars without OBD2 protocol, so please do not hesitate tocontact us first before you make a decision to place the order. Main Features:Works on all 1996 and newer OBD II compliant US, 2000 and newer OBD IIEuropean, 2005 and newer OBDII Asian vehicle Read hard (memory) / pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions Turns off check Enginelight, clear codes and resets monitors Reads live data stream View freezeframe data I/M monitor readiness test Retrieves vehicle information SupportCAN (controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols Built-inOBD II Fault code lookup library Product Specification: Display: Backlit, 128x 64 pixel display wit contrast adjustment Operating temperature:0 to 60 Â°C(32 to 140 Â°F) Storage temperature: -20 to 70 Â°C (-4 to 158 Â°F) Externalpower: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery Product weight: 300gPackage includes: 1 x AD310 Scan tool main unit 1 x User's Manual
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend