Corning Pyrex 5 Piece Glass Graduated Low Form Griffin Beaker Assortment Pack..
Corning Pyrex 5 Piece Glass Graduated Low Form Griffin Beaker Assortment Pack, with Double Scale
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Item model number: B3000-START
The Corning set of five borosilicate glass Griffin-style, graduated, low-formbeakers have double-scale markings, spouts, and come in a variety of commonsizes (50-, 100-, 250-, 600- mL and 1-liter). These beakers are made of clear,borosilicate glass for durability, chemical-, and temperature-resistance. Theyare designed for low-volume applications. Each size has a large (approximately1 x 1 inch) marking spot for accurate measurement. Uniform wall thicknessprovides a balance between thermal shock resistance and mechanical strength.Beakers are used for measurement, quality testing, sampling, and research, andin lab applications in chemistry, education, research, and life scienceapplications. Corning Incorporated manufactures consumable glass, ceramics,and plastic laboratory tools for life science research, industrial, andeducational applications. Founded in 1908, Corning Inc. is headquartered inNew York, NY and makes ISO-certified products. Whats in the Box? 50 mL beaker100 mL beaker 250 mL beaker 600 mL beaker 1-liter beaker
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend